Watch Video play video


If you are a citizen of one of European Union countries or European Economic Area countries or Switzerland and you stay in Spain for more than 3 months you have a right to a residency if you fulfill one of the stated requirements (e.g. working here, studying, or you can prove that you have sufficient funds to maintain yourself and your family members).

Residency certificate is also needed if you want to use discounts for travels between islands and mainland Spain.

Meet The 5-Star Team

Selling Your Home

Renting a Home

After Sale Services

Property Rental Management

Winter Rentals

Inspection Visit

Code of Ethics

Construction and House Reforms



Public and Private Health Care

Company Formation


Partner with us

Post Sale

 This is debug window. Set define('DEBUG', FALSE) in config.php file to hide it.